- When You Use Our Web Site, You will be asked to provide certain personal information such as Your contact details, credit card or other payment information. We will store the personal that You provide to Us on computers or otherwise and will not store credit or debit card information.
- We shall have no liability to You for any loss of profits, business or revenue, damage to goodwill, economic and/or other loss that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time You entered into this Contract.
- Nothing in this Contract shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury due to Our negligence, fraud and/or any of Your statutory rights which may not be excluded or limited due to You acting as a consumer and/or due to any applicable law. Any provision, which would be void under any consumer protection legislation or other legislation, shall, to that extent have no force or effect. For further information about Your statutory rights, please contact Your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- We do not guarantee that Our Web Site will be compatible with Your PC, and We accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on Your PC, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to Your PC resulting from the use of Our Web Site. .
- No waiver by Us of any breach of this Agreement shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or other provision.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- We shall have no liability to You for any delay in performance to the extent that such delay is due to any event outside Our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, subcontractor delays, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events. If We are affected by any such event then time for performance shall be extended for a period equal to the period that such event or events delayed such performance.
- All third party rights are excluded and no third party shall have any right to enforce this Agreement.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern the contract between Us and any dispute between Us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract. .
12. Our Details
T: +44 (0) 1675 462 857